Many of us keep on Changing email ID. So we decided to write an article on How to Change your email ID on iPhone?. We have written previously on How to Change IMEI number on iphone and Android , How to Activate iphone without SIM card
How to Change your email ID on iPhone?
You may need to access your email ID for various reasons on your iPhone. Therefore, it is better to add a default email ID on your device. If you are new to the iPhone, then you can follow the steps given below.
Also Read : Best Free Reverse Phone Lookup Services
Here is what you have to do:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Select mail, contacts, and calendars.
- Now scroll down and click on default account.
- The next thing you do is select the account that you want to use as your default account.
By doing so, you can add an email ID on your iPhone. Your device can remember which account is used for sending mails.
Switching Between Email Accounts On iPhone
You can also add a switch between different email IDs on your iPhone.
The steps you need to follow are:
- First of all, you need to open the mail app on your iPhone.
- Select the option to compose. You will see the option on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Now select the ‘From field.’
- Next, select the account that you want to use.
You can now compose and send your mail from the selected account.