There are multiple ways through which you can activate your iPhone without a sim card. We have explained the main and valid methods for you to try. Learn How to activate iPhone without sim card just read the entire article given below.
Also Read : How to Recover Deleted iMessages
How to activate iPhone without Sim Card?
Method 1: Activating iPhone using iTunes
This is probably the best method to try. The steps to be followed include:
- At first, you need to download and install iTunes on your PC. Make sure that you get the latest version only.
- Take a USB cable and connect your iPhone to your computer.
- iTunes can detect your iPhone and download itself automatically.
- After the installation gets completed, select the option set up as a new iPhone and proceed ahead.
- Hit the continue button. This will take you to a new screen showing, sync with iTunes.
- Click the option to get started and let the process get completed.
Once everything is done, you can detach your iPhone from the PC.
Method 2: Activating iPhone using the emergency call
This is a tricky method but a valid one. Here what you have to do:
- When you see the no sim card installed message on your phone screen, pass the home key to make an emergency call.
- You can dial either 999 or 112 and press the power button of the phone immediately. This will cut the call from going through.
- You will receive a pop-up notification. Select it and your iPhone will get activated.
Make sure that you don’t let the call pass through.
Method 3: Activating iPhone using X-sim/R-sim card
Instead of an actual sim card, you need to use the x-sim/rim card to activate the phone. Here are the steps to be followed:
- At first, insert the x-sim or r-sim on your iPhone. A list of network providers will appear on your screen.
- Choose the provider you use. In case, the list doesn’t have your carrier, select input IMSI.
- In the next step, you need to enter the code.
So you have got 3 different methods for your querry How to activate iPhone without sim card. Hope you all enjoyed article